Saturday, October 4, 2008

{Happy Birthday, Mom}

Well, you know how I shared with you I had LOTS of kids this weekend so I thought I would share the love with Mom on her special day! Her and Kenny headed out early to Queen Willamina to have lunch at the Lodge, and when she got home we were All waiting on her! 7 kids with 7 huge pumpkins!! We had a ball! We carved, carved, and carved some more. I have pictures , of course, and I will share them with you as soon as I can.
I found Mom a fall arrangement at Lisa B's. She has beautiful fall things.

Happy Birthday Mom! I think this is the second year we've done this sort of thing on your birthday. . . sounds like a new tradition to me. Aren't you the lucky one?

Love,
Tonia

2 comments:

Sherry Drennan said...

Sounds fun...can't wait to see the pix. Where did you find the pom poms? Yes, home staging....making a home more appealing when it's for sale.

Tonia Hobbs said...

Oh, I get it. . . I was assuming it was kind-of a fancy way of saying decorating. I am so green!!
I seen the picture on the Curious Sofa blog. She has a gift store in Kansas City. She goes to all kinds of antique sales and auctions. I think she seen those in Texas? I just thought they were pretty to look at. I didnt know your home was for sale?. . . or is it, maybe it is someone elses house that is for sale. I ge the award for longest reply to comment! LOL!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS