Saturday, October 25, 2008

{A Tea Towel, Anyone?}

Look at these sweet little things!

I love the holidays. I am having trouble thinking about it with my Grandma being so ill. If she does pass before the holidays she will be greatly missed around the dinner table. It will not be the same meal. She keeps us on the edge of our seats every year until she says whether or not she likes it. . . keep in mind she always cleans her plate even if she says she doesn't like it.

I want to share these sweet tea towels. They are from Natural Life (http://www.naturallife.net/)
They are the sweetest little things. They have verses or a neat little saying on them. I am not typically an "arts & crafty" kind-of girl, but something about these I really like. Maybe its the pom-poms? Ya' think? You know I am a sucker for anything with pom-poms. Anyways, you can get these little guys here and there. I know the Creative Kitchen on Greenwood Road has them. . . love that store. It makes my top five of all time favorites.
Connection Sunday tomorrow at church. . . I hope to see a crowd.
Love, Tonia

P.S. I was reminded of an antique store on the way to Moms tonight. . . I will have to check it out and let you know. Its in Witcherville.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS