Wednesday, November 5, 2008

{Get well soon boys}


I am back at work today. I love this place. How many of you can say that?

My to do list reads like this:

~Visit new sweet babies
~Deliver Famous Pizza Barn Pizza
~Send some flowers
~Pray for new moms and dads
~Turn in budget (that was done on time)
~Return phone calls
~Dust Desk

Isn't that great! Well, let me tell you the best part. I can do it all next week (except the praying, of course) because my kids are sick sick!!

Carson-ear infection

Clayton-severe bronchitis bed rest for at least 2 days.


I am thankful for a job that blesses others, but is full of blessings for me too.


Thinking of my Grandma today as I look up to the sky. . .

Love you all, Tonia

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, no! Hugs to the boys. Evan woke up sick today too. And, due to my mom's lung difficulties - no babysitter today. :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, that anonymous one was me? hit the wrong button?

Also, Tonia, I still owe you $5 - it's bugging me to death!

Tonia Hobbs said...

Shannon, I still have no idea how to comment not on my comments!! It shouldnt be this hard. . but, anyways I have no idea what $5 you are talking about. Silly girl! By the way, the MDO pics were so so cute! I loved them! Do you think I could order a 4 x 6 of Carson. . . I found the cutest ever 4 x 6 frame. I couldnt help myself!!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS