Saturday, April 25, 2009

{An Early 1st swim}

CLAY
BEAU

CLAY
Today was a really nice day for me, and I needed it. I was able to get some much needed rest this morning. The kiddos and I decided to get out for lunch so we went to Gregory's. Carla makes some great food.

I went to visit some family (my sister-n-law). She is responsible for introducing me to the Mr. Hobbs. I am forever indebted, you know? We got some cold ice water and sit out on her porch and talked and talked and talked some more. The weather was wonderful. We decided to grill some hamburgers and hot dogs for dinner. And you guessed it . . . the kids went for the 1st swim of the year. CRAZY STUFF!

Now remember earlier I told you Mr. Hobbs took my camera with him. And to be honest at this point I don't know if I miss him or my camera more! Today was a great picture day. But have no fear this family is not short of summer swimming photos so I will share some older ones from my stash.



MISS LILY



CLAY




NATE & CLAY






LIL' ALEX & BUDDY





CLAY




HEIDI GRACE, MISS LILY, LANE





THIS WAS A CRAZY FUN DAY @ J. GORDON'S





HEIDI GRACE, MISS LILY, CLAYTON, BEN, & LANE






BUDDY NOT LIKING THE LIFE VEST. . . SORRY, GOTTA WEAR IT.




BUDDY




MISS BAILEE




BUDDY




NATE







Talk more tomorrow. I found some old baseball photos to share. Mr. Hobbs is doing well at his school. He said they ate at the www.cheesecakefactory.com today. . . gee, that sounds so good to me.
Love, Tonia

















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great shots! Looks like they had a blast. My kids are killing me to get the pool together. TFS

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS