Friday, April 10, 2009

{Easter Party X 4}




Today will be the last two Easter parties. I wish we had a little bit of nice weather. Shouldn't we be honoring Good Friday . . .


We have a wonderful Easter Worship Service planned at the PAC on Sunday. It will include drama this year, so I hope you are all able to make it. 2 service times. 9:30 & 11:00. We hope to see you there. We will provide a nursery on FBC Campus for Birth-2 year old. Have a wonderful Easter!

I am pretty sure we are going to go to the Community Easter Hunt @ Bell Park. It should be fun! Clayton is not so excited. He.keeps asking me who will be there. He doesn't want to hunt eggs in front of people. Do you have a shy child?

Thank you SW for all your help this week RECRUITING nursery volunteers! You have blessed my heart.

God showed me how much bigger than me he is this week. . . and I must say I needed to be reminded.

You all have a great time with your kiddos this weekend. I hope to take pics to share. I need to run to Wal-Mart and get batteries!

Love, Tonia


P.S. Lunch soon, SD!










1 comment:

Katie said...

Tonia,
I didn't have time to talk much while were visiting I know your busy on sunday's. I wanted to let you know how proud I am of you. You have done a fabulous job as being the nursery director. I know that your not the type to tak all the credit but you have had a big impact on the kids, the learning enviroment and greeting newcomers. You are a warm loving person that God has done amazing things through. May He continue to bless you and your family. I'm so happy about your new house it looks awesome. You really worked hard for this and I'm so happy you have been blessed with this beautiful home.
Love,
Katie

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS