Monday, April 6, 2009

{ I suppose . . .}

Miss Lily Hobbs
Bath fun!




Uncle Brian, Mr. Hobbs, and Uncle Mark


Aunt DeAnna and Buddy



Miss Lily Hobbs (you know it wouldnt be right if I didnt post a picture twice) I am so computer savvy!

Carson Praying. . . really hard.


Noah FOX. Good friend to Clayton.



Amber and Corb. Sweet Mom and Daughter.


Sis, GG, and Pa-Pa Womack.


Lilys hair has grown ALOT!

So excited about school.


Collin Curry. Good friend to Clayton.

I suppose I feel alot like my friend (S.D.), "alot going on, not alot to blog about". We have gotten moved in and settled. I am feeling better, but still not myself.


I am up to my ears at work, and staying busy with the kids.



We are trying to make some Easter plans. I am in the mood to dye some eggs. I think that will be alot of fun.


I will try to take some pictures really soon of the house so I can show you around. In the meantime I shared some photos that I dont think I ever did. . .

Love,

th

Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Sherry Drennan said...

Sweet Pictures, thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see our "virtual tour" of the new house!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS