Friday, May 22, 2009

{Big Day}

Today I am going to do things that I tend to "put off" until it is almost frightening . . .

  • Go get groceries (I generally wait until I get a real dirty look to go get groceries)
  • Balance my check book (If I can find the amounts & #'s I have wrote here and there instead of using the register)
  • Clean out my car (Trash is falling out when the ladies open doors at school)

All three of these things I dread like a plague, but today is the day.

Love, Tonia

1 comment:

Sherry Drennan said...

I am soooo right there w/ ya, sista!

I hate opening the car door and trash or any kind of toy or ball falls out. I can't tell you how many balls I've chased...recently!

Oh, and btw, I don't think I've ever balanced a check book so you go, girl!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS