Saturday, May 2, 2009

{Celebrating Sweet Jasper}

Today was SM's shower at LB's house. It was a sweet time. Teddy Bears, Onesies, Baby soap, Blankets, Diapers . . . . .
Lily took this picture of my mom. I thought it was cute.


Me & Lily

I am sure this picture could possibly raise some questions . . . Like, who did you say was pregnant? Remind me next time not to wear this type of shirt to a shower where I could possible be confused with the expecting mom!
I am not pregnant.
Mrs. Meeker and Shaina
I love this picture of these two!

I am not sure how well you can see this pic, but it is Shaina's ultra-sound.
LOOKS JUST LIKE HUDSON MEEKER!!!!


Miss Courtney & Lindsey

Lindsey, Shaina, & Jennifer

Shaina & Sis'


What lovely ladies!


Cute.








Beautiful Mom & Daughter

Lily loved the cake, and so did I!
Frosted Expressions of Greenwood

Fun Diaper Cake . . .

Pretty as pie! Sweet as Sugar!
We cant wait to meet you Jasper Meeker!
Love, Tonia


















2 comments:

Sherry Drennan said...

aww, thanks for sharing those! I had hoped to go but have been under the weather w/ a stomach bug and didn't think you girls would want to be exposed to it!

Beaubecky said...

Those are awesome pictures!!!! I love the cake!! Shaina is wonderful!!! (btw you did not look pregnant!)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS