Monday, May 11, 2009

{My Assignment}


I woke up this morning eager to know what God has in store for me this week.

Who will cross my path? Who can I smile at? Who can I sit down and talk to? Who will I eat lunch with? Who will I meet with? Will I miss the mark? Will I notice my opportunity to share a kind or encouraging word? Will I be to busy?


I glorified you on earth by completing down to the last detail what you assigned me to do.

John 17:4 (Msg)


Ch 29 Purpose Driven Life (one of my all-time favs)

You were put on earth to make a contribution.

You weren't created just to consume resources-to eat, breathe, and take up space. God designed you to make a difference with your life. While many best-selling books offer advice on how to "get" the most out of life, that's not the reason God made you. You were created to add to life on earth, not just take from it. God wants you to give something back. This is God's fourth purpose for you life, and it is called your "ministry," or service.


We are only fully alive when we're helping others. You were placed on this planet for a special assignment.

Love, Tonia


No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS