Sunday, May 24, 2009

{A neat suprise!}

Last night when I was cruising around BlogLand I came across something that looked very familiar to me. Apparently this book is very sought after for decorating (blogs below) and . . . I have it. After my Grandma Reatha passed I found it in her living room. I claimed it. Good eye, Tonia. Good eye. I could just see this book on my coffee table with "junk" on it, and "junk" all around it. So neat.


These pics are from blogs listed below.








http://pigtown-design.blogspot.com/2007/11/i-married-adventure.html





I would create "links" if I knew how. I'll work on that. I think you can still get to these other blogs (very pretty) using addresses above if you would like.
Happy Memorial Day!
We have a fun day planned. Pictures later!
Love, Tonia



No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS