Wednesday, May 27, 2009

{Wrap-it-up}

Gift sacks have made it very simple, while still being so cute, to wrap a gift. Like this little cutie sack from TJMaxx for $1.49.
There is something so nice about gift wrapped boxes. I have always loved to wrap gifts. I come across this blog (http://agiftwrappedlife.blogspot.com/ ) and it is just full of beautifully wrapped gifts.


Aren't flowers beautiful atop a gift.
http://agiftwrappedlife.blogspot.com/


Ribbon, Ribbon, Ribbon.
I think the satin ribbon is gorgeous.



Green and Brown. So nice together.




This is my "gift-wrapped" gift I did today. It isn't as romantic and beautiful as what you see above, but I think it will be very sweet to give . . . and receive.
This could be a new hobby of mine. So if you need a gift wrapped, just let me know. I could give it a try!













Talk Later! Have a great day!
Love, Tonia







1 comment:

Sherry Drennan said...

Very cute, you did a great job! I love to gift wrap, make balloon bouquets, etc. We should open a business, huh?

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS