Monday, June 8, 2009

{DD}

Good Morning!
Has anyone ever had a Dog Delima?

Part I
  • Dogs gets out of fence (husband cop . . .city ordinances blah blah)
  • Mom is the only one taking care of dog
  • Kids fight about whose turn it is
  • Nobody really plays with dog
  • Not potty trained
  • Kids think dog stinks (literally)
  • Cost of Food/Grooming

Part II

  • Found dog another home
  • Kids are crying
  • 1 kid promises he'll always take care of dog
  • "miss him like craaaazzzyyyy"

Part III

  • I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!

HELP! I need advice FAST!!

Talk Later.

Love,

The Horrible Mom that gets rid of her kids dog

1 comment:

Sherry Drennan said...

Oh girl, I'm soooo w/ you on this one. Don't mention it for a day or two, let it die down. The dog goes to his new home and we count the days before anyone notices. When they do, act stumped, "Huh, I don't know where the dog is....he must've crawled under the fence", etc. hehehe

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS