Thursday, June 18, 2009

{"King Jesus"}


This is Carson's latest gig.
He calls it his "King Jesus" Hat. Yes, I am perfectly aware that it is a pink floaty. BUT, I can definitely see where he gets "King Jesus" Hat. What? You can't?
I think this is one of the CUTEST and SWEETEST stages kids go through. I cherish each moment of their little minds at work. No Shame. No Embarrassment. No Cares. I love it!
Some of his other gigs have been:
Capes
Goggles (remember he wore them day and night?)
Various Hats and Glasses
And this may be the ultimate. . . Empty Gatorade Bottles = A Sword. So if you see him with a empty bottle in his pocket, beware, it is a sharp sword!!!
Talk Later.
Love, Tonia


1 comment:

Sherry Drennan said...

Precious! I love their little imaginations!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS