Sunday, July 19, 2009

{An odd assortment and various complaints}

I have been consumed since last Thursday with the most odd assortment of activities. All which have caused me to be really exhausted. We celebrated CB and HGB birthdays at Alma Water Park. Heidi Grace is Lily's bestest friend, and it has been awhile since we have seen them, so it was a nice day. Other than the crowd. You know I really dont like crowds, right? Alma Water Park was not the place for me to be Saturday. I think I complained the whole time to my poor sister.










On yet another note, after my Grandma passed (still miss you much) we were left the land that has been in our family for as long as I can remember. It is what I have been referring to as the Speck O' Farm . . . because we each have a 1/4 ownership therefore we all have a "speck" . . .
Mr. Hobbs learned how to drive a bulldozer for the first time and it just really made me a nervous wreck. I was so tense, I was grinding my teeth, and clinching my hands. It was just really not pleasant. Anyways, I found myself complaining on this day too.












Last but not least I have been packing up my dear friend Elaine Krogstad. E and I go back a ways and we kinda' have alot in common in certain ways, I wont go on and on, but I will miss her, and you know the strangest thing of all. She will eventually be moving very close to the Outer Banks. . . I found that very interesting since that particular coast line has been on my mind . . . and I bet if I thought about it for any length of time I would start complaining about being here instead of there. . .
I need to get some rest.
Talk Later.
Love, Tonia
Welcome Home Shaina Meeker. I hope you had a blast.
My thoughts and prayers are with The Walker Family . . . so so sorry for your loss.


No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS