Wednesday, July 1, 2009

{The wonderful world of Art}

Lily's Flower
Clayton's Flower (see the sweet little bee to the right)

This week my Clayton and Lily have been enjoying an Art Camp. The Center For Art & Education has hosted it at North Main. They have had a lovey time. These are their creations they brought home today. Aren't they wonderful?
Something else that is wonderful was the "free time" Art Camp has given Mom. This morning me and the Mrs. Meeker took a little road trip to Booneville. The Gathering Place. She found the most lovely canvas treasure half-way hidden behind an antique dresser. Me? Ahhh, the most lovely Blanket Box. Don't you just love the name? Blanket Box. Sounds dreamy, like cherry pie.
Anyways, pictures to follow . . . I am going to get sweet BB recovered before the reveal.
I also received another antique treasure back from the refinishers I will share that too. It was my sweet Grandma's Victrola. Do you even know what a Victrola is?
I am going to head to church, and attend the Parent/Camper meeting @ 7:30. Lily AND Clayton are going this year. Oh my!
Talk Later.
Love, Tonia



2 comments:

meeksmiles33 said...

Had a great time at the Gathering Place and just hanging out! I need to post my great find!

Tonia Hobbs said...

Yes, you do need to post. Your fans are waiting.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS