Thursday, August 6, 2009

{Amazing day in the Jordan}


During devotion with the kids this morning we were reading about John baptizing followers of Jesus. I was flooded with emotion. As I read how Jesus came to John asking him to baptize him. God just gave me this amazing visual, and here came the tears! Oh, what a day. Oh, what a sight. Jesus had no sin, but wanted to baptized to show others what John was teaching was true. Oh, to be John. Oh, to hear God's voice as he came out of the water.
"This is my son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased."
One day I will see Jesus face. I am going to tell him that I love him. He is going to tell me, "I love you, too." (more tears) . . .
Oh, what a day.
Talk Later.
Love, Tonia
The picture above is the Jordan River.
"Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved."
Acts 16:31

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS