Tuesday, September 15, 2009

{Happiness & B-I-B-I-E}

I went through my stash to random pictures of happy times for these two. They are still so sick I wouldn't dare even let them see me with a camera today. No vomiting last night or today, so that is an improvement but we are still fighting the body aches and fever.


I never did post about our trip to the fair. We don't usually go, but we did this year. The kids had a good time. I had fun eating cotton candy.







Sweet girl lost her first front tooth last week. She was really excited. "kinda hard to eat and talk" she says.











Wishin' we were at Emerald Bay instead of Sick Bay.






Buddy said to me at 2AM, "Mom will you sing the B-I-B-I-E?"
So I did. . . . over and over and over.
Talk Later.
Love, Tonia





No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS