Friday, September 11, 2009

{Pretend it is August 30th}

Good Morning Birthday boy!
You are 4 today!
We just did a simple birthday lunch for Buddy.
Two close family friends (missed you W's), Jo & Francis (Nursery Ladies that have taken care of him since he was a baby), and my folks.

None other than Mr. LM would do. Still love CARS. . . love, love, love em.
I bought these jars and wanted to fill with candy, but that just didnt work out for me, so I put blocks and lincoln logs in them. Cheap. Easy. Fast.
And my new "favorite thing" is displaying a childrens book on an easel. I love childrens books. I love reading them. I love everything about them.




"The Prize Wagon"


Mom & Me



Sweet DINOCO. Isnt that cookie co the absoute best?



The crew.


Wonder whats in that sweet little head of his. . . sweet thoughts of cookies, I think.







So excited!



A little help from big brother.
He loves his scooter from Grandma & Papa.



Sweet little foot.









Happy Birthday Buddy!
We love you!
What joy you bring to us.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS