Saturday, October 3, 2009

{I heart Soccer}




I woke up. That is alway a plus.




I took a bath. Shaved, too.




I went to the Soccer Field. Which signing that girl up has been one of the best decisions I have made lately. I am loving soccer. She is loving soccer. "Soccer Mom", and I am okay with that.




Picked up the other kiddo from a sleepover. The other kiddo in back of car upset over Cookie Crisp vs a Honeybun.




Dropped boys off at Grandmas. Their favorite.




Baby Shower. Adorable.




Phone Call. Sweet friend.




Phone Call. Another sweet friend.




Clean the kitchen. Good thing because the sooner I got the "box chili" out of sight the better.




Started a load. Story of my life.




Heading out to pick up boys at Grandmas. I am going to stay awhile and have a visit.




Talk Later.


Love, Tonia




1 comment:

meeksmiles33 said...

Soccer mom!!! I love it!! Wheres the mini?

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS