Saturday, November 14, 2009

{Mom and Daughter Times ~ Warms my Heart}

I have had the most enjoyable time decorating with Lily. She says "Mom, Can I help you?" I say, "I would love that, Sis." Some things are meant to be shared, and sharing decorating for the holidays with my little girl has been such a warm blessing to me. I make sure she has very important jobs to do. I hope she will enjoy the holidays when she gets older, as I do. So far, so good. Holiday Decorating Hint: I have been spying wreaths on lamps here and there. Above is my "copy cat" with things I had.
Pink twinkle lights on Lily's iron bed. It's a tradition. I think I have been doing this since she was 3.
Simple, Simple things can make your daughter feel like a queen. It doesn't have to be elaborate. Take one strand of lights, and twist till dizzy.

I am moving on to the kids bath and bedrooms. I will share later. You probably wont believe me. . .
but I am looking forward to Thanksgiving.
Talk Later. Lots to talk about~ Got to go now. . . Mr. Hobbs cooking my favorite, sure to be a delight.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

TOTAL princess room! So, so pretty~!

Beaubecky said...

SO SO SWEET!!! I love the wreath on the lamp too!

meeksmiles33 said...

You are doing well sister! Lily's room is adorable!! Makes me want new bedding for Lauren's room!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS