Tuesday, December 29, 2009

{Hobbs Family Christmas at the Rouse's}

So HAPPY!
Andrew and Briton

Hobbs Family Christmas


I am just about to the end of my Christmas photos. . .

Papa Jo and Nana Mary gave each of the grand kids a quarter collection.
Lily was very interested as you can see.

They said they had been working on them for years!
Aunt Misty and Uncle Brian from Northwest AR

Mr. Hobbs & Aunt DeAnna (the one responsible for my marital bliss)
Sweet Bryce


Aunt Karen Uncle Chris Nana Sue


Notice Buddy in his "magic gloves".

All the cousins. . .boy cousins. . . and LILY.

Me and Connor

Connor can prove the iPhone is water proof. . . because he tried it.

Sweet Andrew and me.

Sweet Gabe (Andrews Brother).
And last but not least Cole, I used to babysit Cole when he was just a baby.
I LOVE his hair!
That is all the cousins that I could catch!

Lily received the sweetest necklace from Grandma Emma Jean.
Her and her Dad had a great time trying to open it.

Mmmmm. . . .



Sweet Girly Girls.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS