Tuesday, December 8, 2009

{I am just a little out of sorts. . .}

I have been steadily decorating here and there since Thanksgiving. I have just about did my poor old body in though. My back is still on the fritz. But I am staying in the spirit. . .
Keeping the Scentsy burnin'. . .

Shared some of my spirit with my little porch bunny. . .

Rubbing this on my back like its my new best friend. . .

and previous to my back injury, I started TRYING to decorate above my cabinets.
It is a little more of a challenge than I thought. I will just keep working at it. . .
when the back will allow.
I am grounded right now.

4 comments:

Beaubecky said...

I really hope your back gets better. Been praying for you!

Sherry Drennan said...

Is that how you hurt your back? So sorry! I hope it's better soon. The decor looks great...would love to see it in person *wink*wink!

Anonymous said...

Tonia, I am loving it all! Can't wait to see more! I hope your back gets better soon, it's bad when momma is hurtin'!!

Tonia Hobbs said...

Sherry! What is my problem? I so need to have you over. . .
stop by anytime. . . just call three hours in advance. . . that should be enough time to do the demo work so you can make your way through. . .

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS