Saturday, January 16, 2010

{Our Friday NIght Remix}

"Now usually I don't do this, but a' , go head on break em off with a little preview of the remix"
We had some serious karaoke fun!

Our food was "hot and fresh out the kitchen" . . .

"sippin" on Dr. Pepper & Pepsi. . .

"Bounce, Bounce, Bounce"








"Fellas"

Time to go Upward in the morning! 9 am
Clear the Lobby. . .
"Toot`toot~Beep`Beep" . . .
Mrs. Erin, I hear you might know exactly what song we were singing!
Flash back to Mandy & Rocky's!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my goodness! Brings back so many memories...Terral can really rock the "remix"!!!

meeksmiles33 said...

We were thinking of you and T, Erin!! Ha!!

Tonia Hobbs said...

Yeah, I noticed. . . mmmm, makes me wonder. Terral might have a secret life?

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS