Thursday, January 21, 2010

{P-E-N-I-S}

Yeah, you read me right. . your eyes aren't deceiving you. . .

That horrific word ( I have never liked that word-it's so gross) was neatly displayed with shoe polish on the back of Mr. Hobbs Vehicle.

I wanted to take a picture soooo bad, but he wouldn't allow. I am soooo mistreated.

Anyways. . . This is how it went down. . .

Mr Hobbs- Someone really doesn't like me.

Me-Really? Ya' think?

Us- ha, ha, ha , ha. . . (as he goes for the glass cleaner). . .

Me-At least it wasnt eggs this time. . .

Whom ever it is purchases lots of eggs. . .and strikes about every 3 weeks. . .

Bring it.

3 comments:

meeksmiles33 said...

OMG! That is crazy!

SheWolf said...

OH MY! That is awful...just got some more details from the Captain--he said there was some excellent artwork to accompany the word....WOW. So sorry!! :(

tracy said...

Maybe it was an acronym for something like Puts Everyone Nice In Safety? I have others if you want to hear them, I love acronyms!
-Gary Don

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS