Sunday, February 14, 2010

{Dip Dust}

Happy Valentines Day!
We celebrated with Fun Dip. I love Fun Dip. And my kids do too. When Brad & I were dating I would always eat it in his truck, and leave a fine coat of "dip dust" on the seats. . . he loved me, so it was okay. . .
and the main reason I have celebration in my heart is after 10 years of marriage, he still loves me.
Did you enjoy the hint of sunshine yesterday?

The boys got out and threw some balls. Just the sound of the baseball hitting the leather gloves was music to my ears.

It was a nice reminder of what is to come when Lily blocked her eyes from the sun.


Still a little windy so we wore a hat. . .

Monday Morning will soon be here. . .
I hope you have a good week.
We will talk soon.
Love,
Tonia

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS