Friday, February 12, 2010

{Geez. . . Valentine}

I pieced together Clayton and Lily's Valentine this morning. . .
All the while I had flower shops on my mind. . .

I know the convenience of delivery and presentation is worth so much, but I just simply went to the Dollar Store. . . Geez. Cute little sacks. All the candy the mouth could desire. And. . .

$1 balloons. I certainly don't love them any less. My Valentine just cost less. . . Geez.
Clayton, I love you.
Lily, I love you.
Buddy, I love you.
Love,
Mom



2 comments:

Mom2Three said...

Ok, where are you getting the super cute sock monkeys??? I don't know that anyone at my house wants one, maybe me! They are just so darn cute!

Tonia Hobbs said...

They are from Posh Princess. Very good price too. . . Although I think I bought them out. They do have a super cute dog!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS