Monday, March 22, 2010

{Coronado Beach}

I must say I thoroughly enjoyed CA, but I am still a FL Girl through and through.
Although, I did manage to find me a car (above).
Brad a place to work. Nice PD, huh?

And a place for me to make a buck or two.
I love "street flower shops". Dreamy.




This is the scene as you cross the bridge to get to Coronado Beach.
Very pretty.

Boat love.

Perhaps a lifeguard. . .

if the police thing didn't work out. . .


These are some
of the
homes

we walked pass on the way to
the beach.



We'll go to the beach later.
Tonia

1 comment:

SheWolf said...

I visited Coronado Beach in 2005 and absolutely LOVED it! It's beautiful there. We went to some big hotel there and walked through it to the other side to hang out on the beach and had the most amazing views! Beautiful place!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS