Thursday, April 1, 2010

{Time is a Gift}

Just as soon as Lily seen Buddy they clapse hands and didnt let go.I must confess, I didn't exactly plan on attending, but when Lily said, "See you at 11:00 Mom!" as she exited the car this morning. . . I knew there was no question. I was going.
And what a blessing I would've missed.

I don't know what it is with me, but I have noticed every
time I go to the
school for something. . . I get emotional.
What is that?

I think
its mostly
the whole
my time here on Earth is nothing but
a "vapor".
The older I get. . . the more it
rings true.
I am thankful that Lily
was expecting me.
Trees. Beautiful Weather. Sweet Children.
Those are all slices of Heaven on Earth.
Thank you Lord, for the time you give me.
I know it is a gift from you.
Amen.

1 comment:

meeksmiles33 said...

This is too sweet! They are like peas and carrots!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS