Monday, June 21, 2010

{Lucky Charms}

Beauty from This Old House

I have so much work to do today it ain't even funny. . .snippets of my morning . . .
Lucky Charms, saved a butterflies life, CHI, Johnson's baby lotion (shea & cocoa butter), stripped sheets, dug-out uniforms, fired up washer, found a blog with unbelievably good music (blasted it), and read a tad. Not all in order. . .I am ready. . .fixing to load up in the car.
Hello Day.
Hello Monday.
I am ready.

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Okay, so I read your post last night and I came back to comment and it was gone!? We really should get together and "talk shop" sometime!

Tonia Hobbs said...

Oh no! I was afraid I would offend you! I just wanted to make sure you knew I was being nice!

Erin said...

Seriously!! No offending me! I wouldn't blog about my finds if I didn't want to share about them!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS