Saturday, July 31, 2010

{I am just way weird}

Hello Friends.
I wish I had much great news to report. . . but actually, not so much.
I realized this week I am just as stubborn as my mother about not going to the doctor when needed.
and.about.self-diagnois.and.treatment.as in.
a. little.
of. this
and.that.
leftover from another illness. or. worse. someone elses illness.
I have done that for 2 weeks
and landed me nowhere else today
(technically yesterday, I am just up at 12:45 am)
but at the Dr office and bed. .
Strep Throat.
&
Pink Eye.
No joke!
What a nut ball! (Junie B. Jones word ~Love.)
Enough already about illness, I am a magazine lover.
Been a bit since I loved, loved a copy, actually I can recall, it was the
October 2009 of Country Living.
Adored it.
Still have it tucked away for rainy day browsing.
But Martha won a prize, in my book this month.
The Cover Alone is amazing.
I hung my Bulldog Flag to Celebrate. . . Back to School Time. Which isn't exactly
a celebration, but more like reality.
But I love Celebrations, so celebrate it is!
Celebrate new teachers.
Celebrate the coming of Fall {Pumpkins, of course}
and. for. certain.
to. celebrate.
freshly sharpened pencils.
Last but not least, Buddy captured this picture of me
starting the boat.
I think he was impressed with my driving.
I can throw folks from a tube like nobodies business.
As a matter of fact,
I enjoy it greatly.

Well, back to bed.
You might want to stay away from Maple Street.
PMS+STREP THROAT+PINK EYE= A DEADLY COMBINATION

Have you ever heard of anybody in history have all that at the same time???
I am just way weird.
Way.

1 comment:

SheWolf said...

I learned how to drive our boat on the last lake trip and it was SO fun! I threw Richie off twice and LOVED every minute of it!!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS