Monday, August 30, 2010

{#5}

My little 4 year old Buddy (above) turned 5 today.
We celebrated today with an "After School Party".
I am famous for scheduling at odd times, but in this household we just do the best we can.
He enjoyed his ice cream cake. It was yummy.
Mom just didn't get the baking done this time. . .
I wonder if Lily is telling him what to "wish" for, or
if she is reminding him to "make a wish"?
Mmmmm? At least he is smiling.
He is like is big brother. . . A Lego Lover.
Cutie-pie shoes from Hud.
Saying, "I am 5 today!"
Toy Story a big hit, and he scored some new "dress up" digs.
(He still is known to be a different character from day-to-day)
Lily & I made this poster for him.
Lots of sets of 5 things. . .
5 flowers
5 smiles
5 lemonades. . . just to name a few.

We had a great time with our friends!
Buddy, you are a special boy!
We love you!
Happy #5 Birthday!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS