Wednesday, September 8, 2010

{Pizza ~ Bise ~ Movie Night}

Today has been "lazy lazy day" for me. Do any of your husbands work the night-shift?
Mine does, and my sleep is so messed up. You know you cruise along and then its their day-off and they are still on their "crazy sleep cycle" so I end up staying up way too late.
Its kinda' hard to explain. . . like most things are. . .
Anyways, I have watched daytime tv (which I never do), and ordered myself pizza. . . and my sleepy husband is off to court. Wednesday is "court day". Just in case you ever have a run-in with the law you'll know.
Other current events. . .
I will be attending a conference soon (dear friends I will be calling, "HELP!")
&
I scheduled "The Surgery" with Dr. Bise. . . No people, I am not getting lifted, separated, or sucked. . . They are going to break my husbands nose. . . etc. I don't mean to laugh. . .but him needing a me. . .aka recovery nose nurse . . . is just comical.

Images are from "Outside Movie Night", that was actually 2 nights in a row.
It was a blast.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS