Sunday, December 5, 2010

{Merry Christmas to Me}

Hello Lovelies!
I hate to ruin the surprise of my Christmas Cards (what were my Christmas Cards),
but they all are so
wonderful and special
in their own
way I couldn't keep them from you. . . you'll see.

Take these two for example, Lily trying to escape the sweet deceiving snuggle from her brothers
I do believe she ended up on the ground. . . you are correct in your thinking. . . they didn't care.

Oh yes, theres more. . . I've got closed eyes. . .
Wind blown hair. . .
Looking to the left. . .

Single shots. . .
Tears. . . Tears. . . more tears.
Frowns. . .
Strong holds. . .
Did I mention closed eyes?
I must say they did improve a little, but tomorrow we will
load up. and. I . will. turn. these. 3. blessings. over. to. a. professional.

and. I. will. sit. back. and. relax.
Merry Christmas to me.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

This is precious! I think I would enjoy getting a Christmas card that looked like that. So real and humorous! And you would be the only person in the world to pull it off!

Stacy Carter said...

I love it!!!

Barb said...

Too cute! I agree, most people love a "real" photo of kids - closed eyes, silly grin and all.

Your children are adorable!

SheWolf said...

I love all the outtakes! Too funny--and so true w/3 kiddos!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS