Thursday, November 17, 2011

{What to talk about today???}

  • Well, lets see. . .
  • I am praying about doing an after school Bible Study/Memorization Group for Clayton's friends. They are challenged to memorize Psalm 119 (I think?) and I just would love to be apart of helping those boys learn and grow.  I feel like if I am asking my kids to do such a large task (defiantly worth it, but no doubt hard), I should be willing to do the same (or at least try).  Although, my memory is tanked.
  • I am excited about my little ones "Feast" tomorrow.  I am going to bring Green Beans and Mac-N-Cheese to those sweet Kindergartners.
  • The gym I go to has new owners and they went right to work on repairs and such, so I am excited to see how that turns out.
  • I am working today and must get busy, but more talk later. . .

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS