Thursday, January 5, 2012

{Read The Books=Better Score}

Back to school we all went this morning.
Lily and Buddy didn't complain, but Clayton didn't want to go.
I know they are wearing down. . . gearing up for summer!
I am already making summer plans. . .well. . . dreaming of summer plans.
I better keep my winter coat on for a bit longer. 
These two Sweets had a great time over the holiday.
Bouncing from house to house! 
Miss Mac gave me some insight on Miss Lily's reading. . . not.so.good.
Soooo, we have had to re-vamp a tad and I will share more on that later.
Apparently we like to try to test on books we haven't read.
The end result hasn't worked out so well for her.
We caught a movie over break and was able to spend time with
Miss Kate, Lily's friend since the diaper days. 
There is my Buddy.

Oh....Buddy....Lily....Clayton....
I am ready for 3:00 pick-up time already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's really a nice and helpful piece of info. I am glad that you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.
Briggs & Riley Deluxe Wheeled Garment Bag

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS