Tuesday, January 24, 2012

{The Satan Satin Bread Spread}

I have been wanting to rid my bedroom of the "Satan Satin Spread" for quite some
time now (It is in my garage in a trash bag. . . where it belongs)
 Over the holidays I scored a few pieces here and there.
I have come to the conclusion that it is going to be a work in progress.
The Pillow Pixie Fairy will not come in 1 night.
A person must wait for the proper pillow and pounce when spotted.
Lamp.Love.
Mercury Glass & Burlap Shades. Love.
I found the bed at Serendipity for a lovely low price.
It is a Distressed-Creamy-Heaven.
I am uncertain what to hang above the bed? A green wreath with a wide Satin Ribbon? A beach Picture (that i dont have)? A picture of the kids? A picture of our dog (lol!)?  Who knows?
My Heart Skips a Beat for this cable knit throw. . .
And I cant seem to get enough clear glass candle holders. . .
So Far.
So Good.
I would love to have a mixture of White & Creams & Creams & Whites. Ya' know?
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS