Monday, January 30, 2012

{The Sweet Little Nursery}

The Mr. and I enjoyed serving together yesterday in the nursery. 
"EVAN! EVAN! EVAN!"  Buddy couldn't track this guy down fast enough. 
I am planning a special day for these two! They have served over 35 years in our
nursery between the two of them! That is faithful! 
Sweet E. Grace stayed with us for the first time! 
And just look at M. Meeker! What a doll!

What a beautiful weather we are having today!
Perhaps a bike ride on the Cruiser today. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must convey my passion for your kindness supporting folks who should have help with in this area. Your personal dedication to passing the message along came to be particularly significant and has continuously encouraged workers much like me to attain their targets. Your personal informative key points can mean this much to me and even further to my mates. Thanks a ton; from each one of us.
Olympus WS-700M Digital Voice Recorder 140152 (Grey)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS