Tuesday, December 25, 2012

{White Christmas}

 What a wonderful White Christmas we had!  This snow made for a long cozy afternoon for movies, playing
 toys, and gadgets, of course.  The kids were up early! We opened presents and had a warm breakfast. I
 was super sleepy, but I managed to fix eggs, bacon, and cinnamon rolls.  We nestled back in after breakfast
 and then headed to Moms for lunch.  She is such a great cook! She had all sorts of traditional Christmas,
food but also added some Mexican flare! Delish! Delish! We were SUPER lazy after we ate.  Although,
 it didn't last long for The Mr.  The weather meant accidents and ditch dwellers. So, off to the rescue he
went!  Oh, how grateful I am for these three! What fun they are! What joy they bring to me! We had a great day and I hope you did too!

Love, Tonia

Happy Birthday Jesus! And because I know how much you love me. . . I know you wont mind if we make your cake tomorrow. . . or the next day.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS