Friday, February 8, 2013

{Your Questions Answered}

A NIGHTLIGHT BIBLE STUDY FOR WOMEN {NEW}
 
JOIN ME ON MONDAY EVENINGS ON A JOURNEY THAT WILL HELP YOU MAKE WISE CHOICES IN THE MIDST OF RAW EMOTIONS!
 (I know y'all ladies know what I mean)!!
 
Just imagine what it might be like if you were able to. . .
  • Face situations that are out of your control without acting out of control. (Can I get an Amen?!)
  • Make it to the end of the day with no regrets from either spewing or stuffing emotions. (Really God, you are saying that is possible??)
  • Face almost any situation that bumps into your happy knowing you can handle yourself in a way that honors God. (Now that's what I'm talking about!)
Begins Monday, MARCH 4 @ 8:30 {PM}
 
You may call the church office to sign up 996-2166
If you attend church here you may sign-up through your communication card.
You may email or text me!
(479) 719-5488
 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS