Sunday, April 14, 2013

{Spot-On}

Tonight I explained to my kids the discipled and discipling process. . .

It all started when I was talking to Carson about how I might miss his first baseball game. (I might not . . . I have no clue what time it starts!)

I told him I have Bible Study.

Clayton proceeds to ask why do I need to do that if I work in the nursery???

I explained to them that it is what a Christian is called to do . . . Be in a constant state of discipling others and being discipled.

Lily chimes in and says, "So we should always be teaching and being taught."

Spot-on.

It is my mission and hearts desire to raise kids that love and serve The Lord.

Even though it is hard to miss his game. . . I am trying to keep my eyes on eternity. . . in all aspects of my life.  Its not just baseball or sports that can change our eternal perspective!  Its anything! Anything at all!

 In Matthew 28:18-20 Jesus tells us to go and make disciples   This was the last thing he said before He returned to Heaven. . . so. . .I am thinking. . . it is very important.

(Clayton serving on 2nd Street at our church)


1 comment:

Katie said...

Tonia, THIS is amazing. I have no words but just love you to death!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS