Thursday, May 9, 2013

{Sunday Snapshots}




I spent much of my day yesterday glued to the TV. . . Glued. I had trouble wrapping my mind around girls being held prisoner in a house for 10 years and asking myself why I ever let my kids leave the house. I know I must trust The Lord to protect my children, but parents have such a burden these days.
While I watched the news I took everything out of my hutch and dusted.

I spied this little craft on Pinterest. So cute!

The rest are some Sunday Snapshots. . .


I
hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Such beautiful kiddos you have! They take after their momma! :)

Katie said...

Oh Tonia your kids are precious! And you are so right about a burden the world has become for raising littles. Gosh it makes my heart ache about what those poor parents (and girls) went through.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS