Tuesday, October 15, 2013

{One Day at a Time Sweet Jesus}

 Today this girl 
 said her earrings had been hurting her for weeks. . .
( I am not sure if I blogged about this "special day", but I waited until Lily was
10 before I let her get her ears pierced! Summer of 2013! Fun times!)
after examination (on the way out the door for school). . . I was stopped dead in my tracks. . .
those dang things had grown into the backs of her ears!
I worked. . . I quit.
The Mr. worked. . . made it further than I did.
But.
Ultimately we landed at Dr. Whites Office.
Minor "surgery" as Lily calls it.
Antibiotic Ointment.
7 days of antibiotics.

We are going to live.
Praise the Lord!
One day at a time sweet Jesus.
One day at a time.

1 comment:

Katie said...

As much as I love earrings they are a pain. I am allergic to anything but real gold or silver. Lauren hates wearing them even though she thinks they are pretty. They hurt she says. She only wears them a few days a week.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS