Saturday, March 7, 2015

{THE SHOULD I OR SHOULDN'T I TRAIN}

 So much life is happening between my post I feel like I cant catch my breath. 

 I  have everything to share starting at new careers
 (I should say additional career. . .since I still am still working in my church nursery)
 to weather reports!
Lets just start here. . . I am FINALLY off the

 SHOULD I OR SHOULDN'T I TRAIN!

Have you ever taken a ride on it?

Oh my lands, I didn't think I was EVER going to get off of it.

I know a few of my friends that agonized with me would've loved to have pushed me off.
(smiling while I hit the grassy ditch beside the tracks).

In all seriousness. . . after a very prayerful journey I took my test, passed (PRAISE HIM)!

 I'm a Realtor.

In some weird way working outside the church made me feel like I was almost doing something wrong?  I'm not talking about conviction, but just a weird fish out of water feeling. . . but more weird.

God has and is confirming my decision in the most wondrous ways. 
(Like as in. . .guess where the Ft. Smith Board of Directors President worked for 20 years??
 YES.  FIRST BAPTIST FORT SMITH!)

I love him so. He is so faithful.  He is so good.
It is my hearts desire that my life be most pleasing to Him.

Whatever my choices be may they advance the gospel. 

I am sharing the love of Jesus all over this town. . .it just looks different. 

Everyday I am becoming a little more comfortable and feeling like I am okay.

I'm okay.

2 comments:

Katie said...

There are many decisions that come to us as mom's and many ways we feel pulled. It's draining to all of us if that be sahm or working mom's. More money if you work or less money if you stay home.. whatever it may be. I really do think you will do well and I have no doubt that God will bless you in many ways and use you. Just because you work in a secular jobs does not mean that God will not bless you I think it is quite the opposite. You are going to see so much more now and be a shinning light each day for Him. I feel in my heart that this is where God wants you!! I will be cheering you on(:

Tonia Hobbs said...

Thank you so so much Katie!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS