Thursday, March 9, 2017

{Military Fanciness}


These pics are somewhat backwards. . .but I am smiling because I am not 
 the most "formal" type.  I was happy to be sitting down celebrating that I found a dress and didn't break my neck in the heels. I know my dress was a little. . .
 Mother-of-the-Bride but I was comfortable and covered. Two very important things.
 Until next time all of our fanciness is back in the closet.
Thank you Brad for taking me. . .what a treat to be so fancy with you.
Love, Tonia

1 comment:

JESSICA said...

As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from diabetes type 2 , i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
My husband was diagnosed of diabetes and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, he had difficulty eating, and he always complain of stomach pain and he always have frequent urination . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the cure to diabetes . I never imagine diabetes has a cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life. diabetes has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098675@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS