Tuesday, September 23, 2008

{Happy (Late) Birthday Carla!}

Yesterday was my sisters birthday. I gave her a gift early and a phone call late. So that pretty much explains the order in which I do things. I am way ahead or way behind.
She is an Art teacher in North Little Rock and has two kiddos Kayla and Ben. Cousins. We don't see them as often as I would like. David, her hubs, is a worship leader and so between church, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, School, and a cool new Art Studio she is a teacher/partner in ShineWorksStudio.com she is a Buzzin' Bee.

So, to you sis:
"May God grant you always. . .
A sunbeam to warm you,
a moonbeam to charm you, a sheltering Angel
so nothing can harm you. Laughter to cheer you.
Faithful friends near you.
And whenever you pray,
Heaven to hear you."

Happy Happy Day!
Love,
Your sista'

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I didn't know you were a blogger! I just saw your comment on Mischelle's. Sweet! I have mine set to private, so I'll e-mail you the "invite" so we can be blogging buddies!!!

Tonia Hobbs said...

That sounds wonderful. I dont know alot about it. And I dont know just how personal you should get, but I want to do it for my kiddos. I am sure there will be something way better than this when it may mean something to them, but for now I really like it. Theres just something about the feeling like "I know these people" from all over the world. You may read whenever you like, its just me, thats all I know to say. Love, Tonia

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS