Sunday, September 28, 2008

{No Action Sunday}

Kind-of a sleepy afternoon, but no sleep happening. . . Mr. Hobbs kept the kids this morning while I went to church, and now I am "on duty" here since he's "on duty" out there. Carson says, "My throat hurts mommy, My throat hurts mommy." Heartbreak. Lily seems a little better though.

I've got a case of Barbie-burnout, tired of picking up craft beads, and edging tired of chicken noodle (a staple around here)!

In my accountability group we have a profile we have to fill out. . . some really tough questions, too!
How would you answer these?
What is the most important thing you will do this year for your family?
What one thing will you do this year to increase your enjoyment of God?
What are you "expecting" God to do in and through you in 2008?
These questions have challenged me and really made me think . . .
Have a great week!
Love,
Tonia

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS