Saturday, September 27, 2008

{Double Doc Visit}

Bronchitis anyone? So that's it! Carson AND Lily! Well, at least I finally know. Dr. Harmon has cracked the code! We'll do a little more antibiotics, chicken noodle, and rest.

I almost did the fabric store after the Pro-Med visit, but what in the world was I thinking??? 2 sick kids and another with a bad attitude. Thank heavens I came to my senses before the Jeep pulled in!
It will happen. Hancocks isn't going anywhere, Tonia. It will wait on me.

After a day of kind-of feeling like a failure - I put the kids to bed, I was in the laundry room, and I heard Carson talking, I put my ear to the door and he was saying his prayers. I figure I must be doing something right. . . .thank you, Lord for allowing me to hear him.

Get well kiddos, mom loves you.

Church tomorrow, anyone?
Love,
Tonia

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hey Tonia,
I have been wondering how you have been. I'm glad you checked out my blog, and now your doing some blogging. I would love to see some pictures of your kids. They are all so cute. How are you? FBC? I miss everyone, but I'm enjoying being closer to home and family. I miss FBC though and the people. I have thought about you many times and your family. I hope all is well.
Love,
Katie

Tonia Hobbs said...

I would love to see some pictures of my kids too! I will get better at this blogging thing real soon. I really do enjoy yours and your kids look so cute in the pictures!
Love,
Tonia

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS