Friday, December 5, 2008

{On the mends. . . }

You know I don't go to the doctor much, but today I called good ole' Dr. White. I got a round of antibiotics. I tried to Christmas shop earlier in the day, but I couldn't stay focused for the snot and headaches. I went to 4 stores and got 1 present. . . so I knew something was way wrong!!!
Maybe by Sunday I will be tip-top. Next week I will be busy with church. I hope all of you can come to the Christmas Musical. I am sure it will sound angelic, as I think our choir always does.
Talk more soon.
Have a great weekend!
Love, Tonia

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Get well soon sweet Tonia!!!

Sherry Drennan said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. Been missing you in bloggy land. Do you think you'll feel like coming to the tour? We went on the preview tonight and it is amazing!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS