Saturday, December 6, 2008

{Parade of Beautiful Homes}

I am excited about looking at the beautiful homes tomorrow. I know all of you have worked so hard. Thank you so much for inviting us in. I hope you all have found joy amongst all the tinsel. Tomorrow I want to remember the real reason for this season. Jesus. As I walk through homes I want to whisper a prayer for the family. I want to pray that this is not for "show" but perhaps a chance to witness and make new friends. I love to see how other people decorate and live, but I don't want people to feel like I need to be "impressed." No matter what our homes are filled with what matters most is what we do for Christ. What does Christ think of my home and what goes on in it? I want to "impress" Christ tomorrow and everyday.
Love, Tonia

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS