Thursday, January 22, 2009

{Bullet-Praying}

I am not so sure about this Background but it will work for today.

I kinda' have a heavy heart today. I just feel burdened. I have been praying for several people and I have started talking to God with bullets. Is that ridiculous? God knows what I mean. I don't have to (although I know I can) go on and on informing God when he can read my mind!!
It sorta' goes like this . . .

Me-"God these people are on my heart today . . .

Mr. Hobbs

  • safety
  • wisdom

Deana

  • encouragement
  • courage

Mom

  • A Life Group
  • peace

Etc.

And so on. It just helps me to focus and pray more effectively. I know God loves me and all my mumbo-jumbo, but this way I can get it all in.

If it helps me be intention I will do it.

Talk Later.

Love, Tonia

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS